Reese F. Williamson
Reese F. Williamson focuses his practice on oil and gas related matters, including both transactional and litigation matters.
Mr. Williamson’s transactional practice includes the preparation of agreements for the purchase and sale of producing properties, seismic agreements, natural gas sales agreements, surface use agreements, easements, farm-outs, joint development agreements, operating agreements, as well as rural and urban oil and gas leases.
Mr. Williamson’s litigation practice includes the representation of producers, operators and individual mineral owners in energy-related matters, including oil and gas royalty issues, pooling issues, development and drainage claims, title disputes, lease termination issues, nuisance claims, seismic and subsurface trespass, inverse condemnation of mineral rights, as well as other issues pertaining to oil and gas production and land and mineral ownership.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation, Committee Member
- Selected as "Top Attorney" under five years in practice by Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2012
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2007
Tulane Law Maritime Journal, Managing Editor, 2006-2007
Cullen R. Liskow Award for Oil & Gas, 2007
Tulane Civil Law Society, Secretary
- Boston University School of Law – Visiting Student, Fall 2005
Deans Award in Intellectual Property
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Business Management, 2002
- State Bar of Texas, 2007