- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D./D.C.L., cum laude, 2014
Louisiana Law Review, Vol. 74, Senior Editor
Louisiana Law Review, Vol. 73, Junior Associate
Chancellor's Scholar Tuition Waiver
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2011
Phi Kappa Phi
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2014
Speeches & Publications
- Panelist; Professionalism in Working with the Courts, 22nd Annual Bankruptcy Law Seminar (October, 2016)
- Author Hollywood on the Bayou: An Optimal Tax Approach to Evaluating and Reforming the Louisiana Motion Picture Investor Tax Credit, 74 LA. LAW REV. 581 (2014).
- Author, Better Safe Than Sorry?: Maybe Not Under Section 328, ST. B. TEX. BANKR. SEC. NEWSL., § 12.1 (Mar. 2013).
- Supreme Court Decisions Involving Bankruptcy Matters, Author and Panelist, State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting (June 19, 2015).
- Co-Author, Amelia L. Bueche & Megan N. Young, Beneficiary or Creditor? Where State Law Constructive Trust and the Bankruptcy Distribution Scheme Collide, THE FEDERAL LAWYER (Jan. /Feb. 2016).
- Chapter 11 Attorney’s Fees Post-Asarco and Pro-Snax, Contributing Author, Fifth Circuit Bench Bar (Feb. 26, 2016).