Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Allman served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Reed O'Connor at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Mr. Allman earned his J.D., cum laude, from SMU Dedman School of Law where he served as an articles editor for the SMU International Law Review and president of the Federalist Society.
Affiliations and honors
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Associate member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- SMU International Law Review Association, Articles Editor
- Federalist Society, President; Hamilton Most Improved Chapter Award Finalist
- State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College
- Baylor University, B.A., Honors Scholar with Distinction, 2014
- Baylor Ambassadors, President
- Student Court, Justice
- Alpha Tau Omega, Risk Management Officer; Sergeant-at-Arms
- State Bar of Texas, 2017