Howard L. Rosenthal
Howard Rosenthal is a partner in the firm and has extensive experience in corporate legal representation. Mr. Rosenthal has been lead legal negotiator in many acquisitions including the largest aircraft acquisition in aviation history. He is highly skilled in drafting and negotiating complex commercial transactions closing hundreds of agreements of all sizes and complexity.
Mr. Rosenthal has worked on significant licensing and branding matters including lead negotiator of major motion picture branding rights. He expertly drafts and negotiates letters of intent, software agreements, requests for proposals and loan documents.
Mr. Rosenthal's capabilities include regulatory matters with government offices, including FAA, DOT and SEC. He has conducted business ethics training for corporate management, including such subjects as conflicts of interest, antitrust, doing business abroad (FCPA), unlawful discrimination and harassment, intellectual property, environmental responsibility, and confidential records.
Experience and highlights
- Lead legal negotiator in the largest aircraft acquisition in aviation history
- Lead negotiator of major motion picture branding rights agreement
Affiliations and honors
- Jewish Federation of Fort Worth and Tarrant County, Board of Directors, 2013-current
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- National Business Aviation Association, Member
- Named a "Top Attorney" in Aviation Law by 360 West Magazine, 2017
- Appointed to the Southlake Mayor's Advisory Council
- Appointed to the District Advisory Committee of the Carroll Independent School District
- Washburn University, J.D.
Associate Editor of Law Journal, Scholastic Honorary Society
- University of Missouri at Columbia, B.A.
Phi Beta Kappa
- Kansas State Bar
- Missouri State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Federal District Court of Kansas
- Federal District Court of Missouri