Jerry W. Baker
Jerry W. Baker attended Texas A&M University, where he received his bachelor of arts degree in 1996, and graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2000.
Mr. Baker's practice is focused on civil litigation in both State and Federal Courts, including all forms of business disputes including personal injury, insurance, products liability, toxic tort, medical malpractice and nursing home litigation.
Mr. Baker is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Nacogdoches County Bar Association.
Affiliations and honors
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Nacogdoches County Bar Association
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Texas A& M University, B.A., 1996
- State Bar of Texas, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas