Lanie N. Bennett
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bennett served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Amos Mazzant, III of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Ms. Bennett graduated from Texas Tech University, magna cum laude, with a B.A., in History. She received her J.D., cum laude, from Baylor University School of Law and served as a member of the Baylor Law Review.
Ms. Bennett is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas.
Experience and highlights
- Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Amos Mazzant, III, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2020-2021
- Research Assistant, Baylor University School of Law, 2018-2020
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Baylor Law Review
- Baylor Law Trial Advocacy Clinic
- Baylor Law Moot Court Team
- Baylor Barrister Society
- Dawson and Sodd Moot Court Competition – Top 10 Speaker
- Texas Tech University, B.A., magna cum laude, in History, 2017
- Texas Tech Honors College
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
- Angelo State University, 2014-2015
- Angelo State Honors Program
- State Bar of Texas, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2021