Vanessa M. Kelley
Vanessa M. Kelley concentrates her practice on corporate and securities law, including the drafting and negotiation of confidentiality agreements in connection with various private equity and related investments.
Ms. Kelley graduated in 2004 from St. Edward’s University, summa cum laude, with a B.B.A. She earned her M.B.A. from Rawls School of Business and her J.D. from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2007.
Ms, Kelley was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2007 and is an active member of the Tarrant County Bar Association.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Top Attorney, 360 West magazine, 2017
- Business Law
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business, M.B.A., 2007
- St. Edward's University, summa cum laude, B.B.A., 2004
- State Bar of Texas, 2007