William P. Hallman Jr.
William P. Hallman, Jr. is a Co-Founding Partner and is Of Counsel at Kelly Hart & Hallman LLP. He has over 40 years of experience counseling individual and institutional clients in all aspects of complex business transactions. Mr. Hallman is Chairman Emeritus of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Association and serves as a Board Member and as Past President and Past Chairman of the Fort Worth Art Association, a.k.a. Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. He was instrumental in the development of two major arts venues in Fort Worth: the Nancy Lee and Perry R. Bass Performance Hall and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
Affiliations and honors
- Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Association, Chairman Emeritus
- Fort Worth Art Association, Board Member, Past President and Past Chairman
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 1995-2019
- Texas Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2003-2005, 2007
- Baylor University, B.B.A., 1964
- The University of Texas School of Law, LL.B., 1967
- Stanford University, M.B.A., 1969
- State Bar of Texas, 1967