Kylee K. Mease
Kylee K. Mease is an associate in the Corporate & Securities section at the firm. She earned her J.D. degree with cum laude honors from Texas A&M University School of Law. During her time in law school, Ms. Mease interned at TPG Global, LLC, and contributed to the Wolters Kluwer International Trust Law and Analysis Treatise as a writer. She also gained practical experience as a student attorney and later became a teaching assistant in the school’s trademark and copyright legal clinic.
Before pursuing a legal career, Ms. Mease earned a B.S. degree in Criminal Justice from the University of North Texas, graduating magna cum laude.
AFFILIATIONS AND HONORS
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Top Attorney, 360 West magazine, 2022, 2023
- Corporate Finance | Mergers and Acquisitions
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Business Law Society, Membership Coordinator
- Journal of Property Law, Staff Member
- University of North Texas, B.S., magna cum laude, 2017
- THECB Top 10% Scholarship Recipient
- UNT Excellence Scholarship Recipient Criminal Justice