Max Wright and John Sullivan (K&L Gates) co-presented at the 40th Annual Page Keeton Civil Litigation Conference in Austin. The topic, “Developments in Oil & Gas Law.”
The conference provides updates and analysis of important developments in civil litigation practice, with substantive coverage of practice tips, advocacy strategies, and important trends.
2016 Conference highlights:
- Get the latest updates on Texas civil procedure, changes in FRCP, and insurance law developments
- Hear premier Texas litigators discuss challenges and opportunities in the arenas of damages, contorts, and alternative dispute resolution in 21st century litigation
- Get a Texas Supreme Court Justice's point of view on significant decisions from the past term
- Learn tips for handling common issues that arise in litigation in the bankruptcy court and in civil litigation affected by bankruptcy
- Learn what lawyers and law firms need to know about data security to avoid losing clients and getting sued
- Look at important hearsay issues, with an emphasis on hearsay appearing in social and other electronic media
- Hear about the practicalities lawyers and courts face as jurors increasingly live online and have new expectations for access to the facts, and lawyers have new access into jurors’ lives.
- Explore new opportunities in employment law for civil litigators