Edward M Boschini
Mr. Boschni earned his J.D., cum laude, from SMU Dedman School of Law in 2019 and graduated from Texas Christian University with a B.S. in Political Science. While in law school, Mr. Boschini served as a congressional intern for Congressman Roger Williams at the United States House of Representatives in Washington, D.C., and was a corporate council extern at CEC Entertainment, Inc. in Irving, Texas.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Phi Delta Phi, Legal Honor Society
- Texas Christian University, B.S., 2016