Kimberly D. Uskovich
Kim Uskovich is a partner in the Estate Planning, Probate and Non-Profit section of the firm. Her practice focuses on creating and implementing estate plans for individuals including estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning. Ms. Uskovich has experience customizing complex estate planning documents to meet the needs of individual clients.
Ms. Uskovich also assists clients in all phases of trust, probate and heirship administrations and has a wide range of experience in the transfer of complex assets including business interests and oil and gas interests.
Ms. Uskovich also practices liquor law. She provides legal advice and handles licensing, permitting and enforcement matters with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for large entertainment facilities including sports arenas, amusement parks, and music venues. She regularly assists clients in obtaining the appropriate alcohol permits and licenses and maintaining compliance with TABC rules and regulations.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association, President, 2014-2015
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Tax & Estate Planning Section
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Pupil 2006-2007, Associate 2011-2013
- Top Attorney in Wills, Trusts, Estates, and Probates, 360 West magazine, 2017-2018
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2013-2017
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2013-2015
- Texas Wesleyan School of Law (now Texas A&M University School of Law), J.D., summa cum laude, 2007
Texas Wesleyan Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- The University of Hawaii, B.B.A. in Accounting
- State Bar of Texas, 2007
Speeches & Publications
- Presenter "I Want That Back! - Rescinding a Gift or Transfer to an Irrevocable Trust," Kelly Hart & Hallman CLE, February 24, 2010
- Presenter “Estate and Gift Tax," Private Annuity Conference, Cancun, Mexico, May 10, 2014.