Lisa K. Falcone
Ms. Falcone graduated with a B.S. from Texas Christian University and earned her J.D. from Texas A&M University School of Law.
Ms. Falcone is an active member of the State Bar of Texas, the Tarrant County Bar Association, and the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association.
Experience and highlights
- Served as outside counsel for Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Board and managed cases from intake to disposition in premises liability, negligence, and civil rights matters
- Drafted coverage opinions related to commercial general liability policies, excess policies, umbrella policies, and aircraft liability policies
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2019, 2020
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Texas Christian University, B.S., 2008
- State Bar of Texas, 2016