Patricia F. Meadows
Patricia F. Meadows has over 40 years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions and developments, including the Sundance Square project in downtown Fort Worth. She is a partner and former co-chair of the firm's Real Estate practice group and has handled the purchase, development, and sale of major office buildings, mixed-use projects, retail centers, multi-family projects, public venues, and hotels. She has a special focus on office and retail commercial leasing and public/private partnerships. Ms. Meadows has handled several of the largest Texas ranch purchase and sale transactions to occur in recent years.
Ms. Meadows is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® and has been recognized numerous times as a Texas Super Lawyer, including being listed as one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Texas.
In addition to her professional career, she is active in a wide range of civic organizations including current volunteer board leadership positions with the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, Historic Fort Worth, Inc .• and Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. Past volunteer board positions include University of North Texas Health Science Center Foundation, Fort Worth Country Day School Texas Ballet Theatre, First Texas Council of Camp Fire, YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth, Leadership Fort Worth, and Junior League of Fort Worth.
Ms. Meadows has been the lead lawyer for major mixed-use developments and has handled some of the largest ranch transactions in Texas.
Experience and highlights
- Represented owner/developer of Sundance Square, a 35-block commercial, residential, entertainment and retail district in downtown Fort Worth
- Represented owners and developers in acquisition, development, operation and leasing, and sale of office buildings, hotels, mixed use developments, industrial parks, and multi-family developments throughout Texas
- Represented owners in acquisitions, operating issues and sales of major ranch and recreational properties in Texas, Wyoming, Colorado and Montana
Affiliations and honors
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation, Charter Fellow
- Tarrant County Women’s Bar Association
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2009-2021
- Top 50 Women Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2020
- Top Attorney in Real Estate Law, 360 West magazine, 2017-2020
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2013-2020
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2005-2020
- Named to The 400 by Fort Worth, Inc. magazine, 2018
- Power Attorney, Fort Worth Business Press, 2012
- Attorney of Excellence, Fort Worth Business Press
- Great Women of Texas Women of Influence, Fort Worth Business Press
- Honored as a Women in Business by the YWCA of Fort Worth
- Chi Rho Award for outstanding volunteer community service by YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 1979
- Journal of Air Law and Commerce, Leading Articles Editor, 1979-1980
- Queen Mary College Faculty of Laws of the University of London, 1976-1977
- Newcomb College of Tulane University, B.A., cum laude, 1974
- State Bar of Texas, 1980