Ms. Scarafia graduated from Florida Atlantic University Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College with a B.A.and received her Masters of Education at Florida Atlantic University College of Education. She earned her J.D., summa cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law and served as a member of the Loyola Law Review. Ms. Scarafia is a William L. Crowe Sr. Scholar.
Ms. Scarafia is licensed to practice law in the states of Louisiana and Florida.
Affiliations and honors
- South Louisiana Chapter of the Women's Energy Network, Board Member, January-December 2019
- Institute of Energy Law Inaugural Leadership Class, 2018
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Law Review, Member
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court Executive Board, Board Coach
- Florida Atlantic University College of Education, Masters of Education, 2011
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelors of Liberal Arts & Sciences with a Concentration in Environmental Sciences, 2009
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2015
- State Bar of Florida