Kaitlin F. Paule
Kaitlin F. Paule is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate & Finance practice group.
Ms. Paule earned her B.B.A. in Marketing from Texas Tech University, graduating summa cum laude. She went on to achieve her J.D., also summa cum laude, from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2021.
During her time in law school, Ms. Paule had the privilege of serving as a judicial intern for Magistrate Judge D. Gordon Bryant Jr. at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
AFFILIATIONS AND HONORS
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Top Attorney, less than five years in practice, 360 West magazine, 2022, 2023
- Real Estate
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2021
- Order of the Coif
- Top Grade Award: Legal Practice I, Legal Practice II, Civil Procedure, and Constitutional Law
- Distinction Award: Contracts, Torts, Commercial Law, Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy, Texas Marital Property, Texas Land Titles, and Statutory Interpretation
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A. in Marketing, summa cum laude, 2018
- State Bar of Texas, 2021