Kirsten McIntyre is an associate in the Corporate & Securities section of the firm. Her focus is on general corporate and business transactional matters, including merger and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, and strategic and platform stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions. Before joining the firm, Ms. McIntyre worked as an associate at a national litigation firm based in Houston, Texas.
Ms. McIntyre obtained her J.D. from Texas A&M University School of Law. During law school, she worked as a student attorney and teaching assistant at the Trademark & Copyright Clinic. Ms. McIntyre also served as a legal extern at the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, Virginia, and clerked at the Texas Attorney General Consumer Protection Division in Austin, Texas. Additionally, Ms. McIntyre interned for the Honorable Chief Justice Bonnie Sudderth of the Second Court of Appeals.
Ms. McIntyre completed her B.S.A. in Biochemistry from The University of Texas at Austin prior to attending law school.
AFFILIATIONS & HONORS
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Texas A&M Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi
- Women’s Law Student Association, Vice President
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Secretary
- The University of Texas in Austin, B.S.A., 2017
- McCombs School of Business, Business Foundations Certification with Distinction
- Pre-Health Certification
State Bar of Texas, 2021