Kyle N. Harter
Kyle Harter is an associate in the Corporate & Securities section of the firm focusing on private equity business, including the drafting and negotiation of confidentiality agreements. He is based in the Fort Worth office. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Harter was an associate at Reed & Scardino LLP, where he represented corporations and individuals in patent litigation matters with an emphasis on telecommunications technology. Before he worked at Reed & Scardino, Mr. Harter served as a contract specialist for the Seton Healthcare Family, managing contracts for five major medical centers, seven hospitals, and dozens of medical services facilities in Central Texas.
Mr. Harter received his J.D. from Saint Mary’s University School of Law in 2012 and earned his undergraduate degree at The University of Texas. He is a member of the Texas Bar Association and is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas.
AFFILIATIONS AND HONORS
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Top Attorney, 360 West magazine, 2018, 2021-2023
- Business Law
- Saint Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2007
- State Bar of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas