Anna Brandl's practice covers a broad range of complex litigation, including oil and gas, medical and intellectual property litigation. Ms. Brandl has experience practicing in various federal and state courts. She has also worked on various intellectual property counseling and due diligence matters and healthcare regulatory matters.
Ms. Brandl has a Master of Science in biotechnology and previously conducted research in the biotechnology and biomedical fields. She has represented clients in the oil and gas, medical, technology, financial, and construction industries.
Affiliations and honors
- Leadership Midland
- Permian Basin Women's Energy Network
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer. "Rising Star" in the field of Energy and Natural Resources, 2016, by Thomson Reuters, published in Texas Monthly magazine
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2006
Order of the Coif
Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- Texas Tech University, M.S., 2006
- University of Dallas, B.A., summa cum laude, 2003
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
Speeches & Publications
- Excluding Testimony Through the Effective Use of Motions in Limine and Motions to Exclude, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, April 20, 2017
- Judicial Interpretation of 35 U.S.C. 271(e)(1): An Improper Expansion Beyond the Legislative Intent, Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology, 2006
- Tips for Avoiding Loss of Patentability Caused by Oral Presentations, Western Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Brochure, 2006
- Intellectual Property: Fundamentals, Practical Tips, and Relevance to the Oil and Gas Industry. Midland County Bar Association Luncheon, April 11, 2014
- Intellectual Property in the Oil Patch. Midland Young Professionals in Energy Luncheon, August 26, 2014.