Howard L. Rosenthal
Howard Rosenthal has extensive experience in corporate legal representation. Mr. Rosenthal has been lead legal negotiator in many acquisitions including the largest aircraft acquisition in aviation history. He is highly skilled in drafting and negotiating complex commercial transactions closing hundreds of agreements of all sizes and complexity.
Mr. Rosenthal has worked on significant licensing and branding matters including lead negotiator of major motion picture branding rights. He expertly drafts and negotiates letters of intent, software agreements, requests for proposals and loan documents.
Mr. Rosenthal’s capabilities include regulatory matters with government offices, including FAA, DOT and SEC. He has conducted business ethics training for corporate management, including such subjects as conflicts of interest, antitrust, doing business abroad (FCPA), unlawful discrimination and harassment, intellectual property, environmental responsibility, and confidential records.
EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Lead legal negotiator in the largest aircraft acquisition in aviation history
- Lead negotiator of major motion picture branding rights agreement
AFFILIATIONS AND HONORS
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Jewish Federation of Fort Worth and Tarrant County, Board of Directors, 2013-Present
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2017, 2023
- National Business Aviation Association, Member
- Southlake Mayor’s Advisory Council, 2017-2018
- District Advisory Committee of the Carroll Independent School District, 2017-2018
- Top Attorney, 360 West magazine, 2017-2019, 2021-2023
- Aviation, Admiralty, Maritime, and Transportation Law
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth Magazine, 2019
- Business | Commercial
- Washburn University, J.D.
- Associate Editor of Law Journal, Scholastic Honorary Society
- University of Missouri at Columbia, B.A.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State Bar of Texas, 2005
- State Bar of Kansas, 1974
- State Bar of Missouri, 1986
- Federal District Court of Kansas
- Federal District Court of Missouri